Changes in mapollage 1.0.7
- FIX: Tab enablement
- FIX: Don’t append information tab content
- FIX: Check for write permissions before file scan
- FIX: Create thumbnail directory after file scan
Changes in mapollage 1.0.6
- OPT: Allow zoom values down to 1.0
- FIX: It’s now possible to cancel operation during file scan
- FIX: Exclude now respect OS case sensitiveness
- FIX: Handle images with no exif and percentage sign in filename correct
Changes in mapollage 1.0.5
- NEW: Mapollage is now mac friendly
- NEW: Added menu mode switching (bar/button)
- NEW: Added progress indicator
- NEW: Added an option to open generated file after completion
- NEW: Added help menu link
- NEW: Added thumbnail as an image reference
- OPT: Improved default values
- FIX: Minor UI improvements and fixes
Changes in mapollage 1.0.4
- NEW: Exclude file path containing filter.
- OPT: Improve messages and error handling
- OPT: Rotate thumbnails
- OPT: Add .jpg extension to thumbnails
- FIX: Create folders by regex
- FIX: Absolute image reference on windows
Changes in mapollage 1.0.1
- NEW: Add (optional) timestamp to placemark
- FIX: Treat zero coordinate as null coordinate
An update of filebydate has just been released.
The first version of filebydate is now released.
Jotasync 0.2.9 is released!