FileByDate is a tool that moves and copies files to a destination directory based on either file or exif dates and the user specified date pattern. FileByDate can also be run from the command line.
Size: 1.8 MB
FileByDate depends on Java 8.
Version 1.0.3 (2017-06-28)
- OPT: Update Darcula look and feel, fixes issues on MacOS.
- FIX: Resolve Move and replace existing bug.
Version 1.0.2 (2017-05-14)
- OPT: Major UI improvements.
Version 1.0.1 (2017-01-29)
- NEW: Added editable drop downs for file and date pattern.
Version 1.0.0 (2017-01-21)
- NEW: First public release.
FileByDate is built using the following open source libraries