Mapollage is a photo kml generator for Google Earth.
- mapollage is free software licensed under the Apache Licence, Version 2.0.
- Create kml folders by directory name, date pattern and regex
- Name placemarks by filename and date pattern
- Use a photo or a pin as a marker
- Dynamic description generator
- Customizable photo reference
- Draw path between placemarks
Looking for more details? Have a look at the documentation.
Size: 3.4 MB
mapollage depends on Java 8.
What do others say?
”That’s it. The newly created KML file can now be opened with Google Earth.”
”Its simple interface and broad set of functions make it highly accessible to a wide range of users while still maintaining a high level of efficiency.”
Version 1.0.6 (2017-03-25)
- OPT: Allow zoom values down to 1.0
- FIX: It’s now possible to cancel operation during file scan
- FIX: Exclude now respect OS case sensitiveness
- FIX: Handle images with no exif and percentage sign in filename correct
Version 1.0.5 (2017-03-12)
- NEW: Mapollage is now mac friendly
- NEW: Added menu mode switching (bar/button)
- NEW: Added progress indicator
- NEW: Added an option to open generated file after completion
- NEW: Added help menu link
- NEW: Added thumbnail as an image reference
- OPT: Improved default values
- FIX: Minor UI improvements and fixes
Version 1.0.4 (2017-03-04)
- NEW: Exclude file path containing filter.
- OPT: Improve messages and error handling
- OPT: Rotate thumbnails
- OPT: Add .jpg extension to thumbnails
- FIX: Create folders by regex
- FIX: Absolute image reference on windows
Version 1.0.3 (2017-02-26)
- NEW: Add path generation
- NEW: Create folder structure
- NEW: Add profile information tab
- FIX: Display bearing (if available) in description
Version 1.0.2 (2017-02-26)
Version 1.0.1 (2017-02-23)
- NEW: Add (optional) timestamp to placemark
- FIX: Treat zero coordinate as null coordinate
Version 1.0.0 (2017-02-21)
- Initial release
mapollage is built using the following open source libraries
and with an icon from jhnri4.