Due to some logic in the java exe wrapper launch4j I have got a report of some unexpected behavior when using my tools filebydate, jotasync and mapollage from the command line on Windows.
In launch4j, it is possible to classify an exe as a TUI _or_ GUI application, this will cause the exe to call the java or javaw command.
Calling java will always create a console window too and calling javaw will never display text output.
This is not what we want for my tools since they are combined GUI/TUI applications.
The solutions is pretty simple, just force the exe to start with java.exe.
java -jar mapollage.exe --help
I have created some helper bat files that will be included in the next release of each tool, until then, just download the manually.
Changes in Mapollage 1.1.1
- NEW: Added support for external description files.
Changes in Mapollage 1.1.0.
- OPT: Improve configuration file management.
NOTE: Users upgrading from an earlier version should be aware of that the new profiles are stored in ~/.config/mapollage/mapollage2.profiles. The old ones are located in mapollage.profiles. This was done in order to improve configuration management. I’m sorry for any inconvenience.
Ooops, forgot to announce the new releases of
Changes in mapollage 1.0.8
- OPT: Major UI improvements
Changes in mapollage 1.0.7
- FIX: Tab enablement
- FIX: Don’t append information tab content
- FIX: Check for write permissions before file scan
- FIX: Create thumbnail directory after file scan
Changes in mapollage 1.0.6
- OPT: Allow zoom values down to 1.0
- FIX: It’s now possible to cancel operation during file scan
- FIX: Exclude now respect OS case sensitiveness
- FIX: Handle images with no exif and percentage sign in filename correct
Changes in mapollage 1.0.5
- NEW: Mapollage is now mac friendly
- NEW: Added menu mode switching (bar/button)
- NEW: Added progress indicator
- NEW: Added an option to open generated file after completion
- NEW: Added help menu link
- NEW: Added thumbnail as an image reference
- OPT: Improved default values
- FIX: Minor UI improvements and fixes
Changes in mapollage 1.0.4
- NEW: Exclude file path containing filter.
- OPT: Improve messages and error handling
- OPT: Rotate thumbnails
- OPT: Add .jpg extension to thumbnails
- FIX: Create folders by regex
- FIX: Absolute image reference on windows