In launch4j, it is possible to classify an exe as a TUI _or_ GUI application, this will cause the exe to call the java or javaw command.
Calling java will always create a console window too and calling javaw will never display text output.
This is not what we want for my tools since they are combined GUI/TUI applications.
The solutions is pretty simple, just force the exe to start with java.exe.
java -jar mapollage.exe --help
I have created some helper bat files that will be included in the next release of each tool, until then, just download the manually.
Changes in Mapollage 1.1.1
- NEW: Added support for external description files.
Changes in Mapollage 1.1.0.
- OPT: Improve configuration file management.
NOTE: Users upgrading from an earlier version should be aware of that the new profiles are stored in ~/.config/mapollage/mapollage2.profiles. The old ones are located in mapollage.profiles. This was done in order to improve configuration management. I’m sorry for any inconvenience.
Changes in mapollage 1.0.8
- OPT: Major UI improvements
Changes in mapollage 1.0.7
- FIX: Tab enablement
- FIX: Don’t append information tab content
- FIX: Check for write permissions before file scan
- FIX: Create thumbnail directory after file scan
Changes in mapollage 1.0.6
- OPT: Allow zoom values down to 1.0
- FIX: It’s now possible to cancel operation during file scan
- FIX: Exclude now respect OS case sensitiveness
- FIX: Handle images with no exif and percentage sign in filename correct
Changes in mapollage 1.0.5
- NEW: Mapollage is now mac friendly
- NEW: Added menu mode switching (bar/button)
- NEW: Added progress indicator
- NEW: Added an option to open generated file after completion
- NEW: Added help menu link
- NEW: Added thumbnail as an image reference
- OPT: Improved default values
- FIX: Minor UI improvements and fixes
Changes in mapollage 1.0.4
- NEW: Exclude file path containing filter.
- OPT: Improve messages and error handling
- OPT: Rotate thumbnails
- OPT: Add .jpg extension to thumbnails
- FIX: Create folders by regex
- FIX: Absolute image reference on windows